Saturday 3 January 2015

The Predictable Christmas Post

First things first, I hope you all had a MAGICAL Christmas!
I certainly did, I really thought this year was going to be the first year I was't going to see my family, due to many life obstacles, but we made it work. Which made it even better!

Christmas has a different meaning to everyone, throughout your life that meaning sometimes changes as your priorities change and you, in some cases, grow up. Christmas for me has always been about spending quality time with my family, the one day a year that nothing matters other than the people you are with and enjoying yourself on that day.
Every family has their own routine on Christmas day, how well that is kept to is hit and miss, but this year ours was slightly different to usual, we have never spent Christmas day at a friends house until this year, but it was one of the best Christmases yet!

My magical day in photos:



Wrapping Presents with 'A Christmas Carol' on TV. Of course.


My Mum always decorated my room for when I come home. Cutie.

The Before...

...And the after! Santa Stockings for 3, Bright and early Christmas Morning!


No Christmas is complete without this image <3




Parent selfie!

My one and only





Much Love,

Chloë XO


No comments:

Post a Comment

);