Wednesday 14 January 2015

I spent too much money on make up last week. Oops.

Just thought I would share a few of my new make up loves with you.
No fancy big post this time, just a cheeky little reminder that I own too much make up and could probably give you tips on most things, as I have probably tried them. Yes, my bank account hates me.

Anyway, so as everyone does when they get paid, they give themselves a little treat, I may have gone past the treat point...
These are the little gems I found this month, that were worthy of a mention.


I bought this from TK MAXX for £4.99 (RRP £6.99). Rimmel Scandal Eyes Retro Glam in Extreme Black

...and LOOK AT HOW AMAZING IT IS. I can't apologise enough for my eyebrows, who knew iPhone cameras were this good at close up...


MAC Lipsticks, of course. Left: Viva Glam II (£15.50) Right: Saigon Summer. (£15.50)Bottom: Rimmel Scandal Eyes Retro Glam Mascara in Extreme Black (As Before) 

Let me tell you about a little obsession I have. It has a name and it's name is M.A.C. Their Lipsticks. I own too many, I need to buy a box especially for them now, as I buy one a month, it's just something I have accepted that I MUST do now.
Their foundation, well it's the only foundation I have worn for at least 6 years. And don't even get me started on their pigments, I wish I owned one, they are just so beautiful. Next pay day? Yeah, I think so...

I'm sorry, I already used this when I took this photo. I'm terrible! But Topshop's Bronzer is so good! The only complaint I have is that it doesn't seem to be pressed enough, it goes very loose when you use it. For £9, compared to the usual £25 I would spend, it's pretty good though! It only comes in one shade, so no faffing, easy peasy :)

Just for good measure, this is how I spent my evening. FaceTiming my mother dearest and my baby boy, who I miss more than I thought possible!


 Much Love,

Chloë
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

);