Thursday 12 February 2015

Chloë Rona - The Rebrand

The Next Chapter


So, as you may or may not know, I am a singer, which involves a whole lot of seeing yourself as a brand/product and not just a person. So this is just a little update to say, this is no longer 'littlehufff' as I have moved away from that was about, and transitioned into 'Chloë Rona'. My artist name, which my blog has to support and promote.

So Welcome, again, and get used to a whole lot of change. 

My cover of Blind Heart by Cazzette is now up on YouTube and Soundcloud. Listen, Like, Love....and share ;) blah blah

That is all I have to say for now. AGH! I am just so excited to share this with all of you, thank you for being so patient and I am sorry for changing my site name (www.chloerona.blogspot.co.uk).


I will leave you with the cover now. Let me know what you think!




Much Love

Chloë
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

);