Wednesday 1 April 2015

This world it needs a cleansing. Remove all it's filth.

I had a pretty good few weeks for gigs, two of my favourite bands. Architects not long ago, of Mice & Men last week. Not complaining!

It was was at Brixton Academy, which I am sure anyone will tell you is such a cool venue. Sound is crazy and it just looks awesome, like a shakespeare style theatre. Admittedly, I spend a lot of time staring at that... especially when the support acts are a bit boring.
Sorry.... Amity Affliction are great on record, they're studio recorded stuff is good, but they are just boring live. I found myself wishing my phone still had battery so I could check my Instagram... that is a VERY bad sign.

Moving on to better things (I hate putting bands down), of Mice & Men are definitely ones to go and see. I missed them last time they were here and i was so gutted, I feel like I've filled a little gap in my life now. Austin Carlile, seriously, what planet are you from?! AMAZING front man. If you don't know, they have a couple of songs that he does literally nothing on, as he doesn't do any clean vocals (sang, not screamed). Some of their songs are just cleans, done by the bass player, Aaron Pauley, but Austin Carlile still drives the entire band whilst making no sound and just running around the stage like a mad man. Seriously, not one shit is given by him. Amazing.

I will just leave you with a few photos of the incredibleness.







Tomorrow I will try to write a post on my lunch break at work, as there is something VERY important I need to talk about and I think everyone who is a part of the music world, artists, fans, musicians, industry people alike, should ALL read. ESPECIALLY PEOPLE WHO STAND OUTSIDE GIGS SELLING FAKE MERCH. I wonder what this post could be about...hmmmm...! (Hence the title of this post)
So check back tomorrow or the day after, I should have it up.



Much Love,

Chloë Rona

No comments:

Post a Comment

);