Sunday 19 April 2015

Sunday Summery 19/04/15




1|| The one hot day we had this week and probably the only one we will have all summer..
2|| Music Technology lessons are the one. Especially now they're i this sweeeet ass room
3|| Spent a lot of this week not doing uni work and writing/recording songs instead, Oops.
4|| I may have done an oopsie. I bought Toga Pulla boots!! Poor bank account. Happy Chloë though! :)
5|| OOTD. Skirt - H&M last season (Link is a similar one). Top - Topshop. Boots. Toga Pulla
6|| Dinner date at the best restaurant in Hammersmith. La Petite Bretagne.
7|| OBSSESSED. Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money. I care not what you think. I love this song.

Sorry mine hasn't been a super exciting one. What have you done this week?

Much Love,

Chloë Rona
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

);