Wednesday 10 February 2016

February 2016 Playlist


Phone Case || Skinny Dip
Headphones || Accessorize 

Just a quick share with you what I'm playing too much of this month. Nice little mix of old & new. Enjoy.

1|| Rihanna - Work
Considering it has been SO long since Rihanna released her last album, not gonna lie, I expected a better album. But this is a banger...


2|| Flume - Smoke & Retribution


3|| Beyonce - Formation
Obviously. Ummm Superbowl Halftime...you best have all watched that at least a couple times


4|| Lion Babe - Treat me Like Fire
Probably my favourite track from her album, 'Begin', that she dropped this month. 'Impossible' comes a close second.



5|| Lapalux - Puzzle


6|| Raleigh Ritchie - Bloodsport


7|| J Cole - She Knows


8|| Aquilo - Human (Marian Hill Remix)



9|| Zayn - Pillow Talk
I'm not going to justify this. I am just going to put it out there. Deal with it.
And yes, I have done a cover of this that will go up soon.


10|| Orla Gartland - Whispers
I had the pleasure of watching this Irish babe play live at the #CerealSessions thanks to www.gnothingness.com (Who I also write for). Definitely check her out, crazy talented and so much fun! 


Happy Listening!

Much Love,

Chloë XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

);